XtremePhatnessXtremePhatness

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

NICE

Very nicely done, Everything a simple, straight forward flash should be. BRAVO!!

For Damon For Damon

i would say good things but.....

well, im not going to say all the sympathy shit because Im sure you're getting plenty of that.......but I WOULD like to say that Im more sorry for you than your friend because, quite honenstly, a lot of people dont know how it feels to lose someone very close to you. And second I dont believe in wasting time or money on the dead in that way. I will remember them, but not feel sorry for them. You just cant change the pass. It can tear you apart. I also feel sorry for the other reviewers because in reading most of the reviews for this movie, it seemed that it really touch, moved and saddened people, and they dont seem to realize that this type of thing happens EVERY DAY. It really, truely is hard thing to grasp.

As for the movie itself......Great Music, Im not sure what song it is though, but I thought it worked wonderfuly with the mood. And another comment, I didnt really enjoy you protraying this movie in clock form because when I think of clocks, I think of humor and sillyness...most of the time.....but as you can note, this is not a silly movie, so I had mixed feelings.

And, for you people reading this particular review...DO NOT TAKE THIS IN A BAD WAY. I ment no disrespect to anyone. I liked the movie and my feelings go out to the person who made it.

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

niiiiice

although i must say it was very long.......

But VERY entertaining.......lol

Awesome

The Prologue The Prologue

very freaky

although this was a pretty freaky movie, It was a little long. Just the sequences seemed a bit laged, but hey.......it seems promising

Discrimination (final) Discrimination (final)

Very nice

Ya know, there was a good message here about how discriminaiton works, but you could've finished the story to make it feel a little less unsettling.

well, thats my 2 cents

Pleasure Cruise Part 2 Pleasure Cruise Part 2

awesome

Ya know, I went to your website and watched all of your movies, and They were all great. But I was wondering, how do you make money off of all the movies. I mean, It must be costing you some because thats quality!

I Eat People I Eat People

great times

I must say that was gross.........
..........Truley, Marvolous

Sticky Kills Himself Sticky Kills Himself

heheh

pretty funny. Good smoth frame motion. Crude drawings, but HEY. It was coo

Adoc skate movie 3 Adoc skate movie 3

man, thats awesome

I wish I could some of that skateboard shit....haha!

Aura Baby Aura Baby

cool i guess

It was ok. although, i didnt really appriciate the small small movie screen to the big window. And, It would be nice if you made the file size smaller. My best guess is to reduce the audio size even more.

Swat713 responds:

Yeah i did that and re submitted it its like 1.2 now i forgot to convert to .wav and i did the second time but i resubmitted on accident.