XtremePhatnessXtremePhatness

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Waaaayyyy too long

Ok, I'm not going to starting being a hipocrite here, but I finished the entire thing (w/all stickers) and it took me about 4 hours straight. It wouldn't be so bad if things picked up faster near the end of the game. Personally. I dont know why this got Daily Feature, Weekly Users Choice, or first place in the monthy contest. I didn't really think there was much complexity or artistic value. But on the Positive side of things, it did make me feel powerful to see lvl 30 next in my profile! THx for that.

Breakout Saga Breakout Saga

Nicely done

I must say that it must have taken you a long time to make this so ill give you props for that. As the game, it was ok.......nothing to new or exciting but......HEY, keep it up!! I can see that you're devoted. : )

One slight comment though, i just thouth that some things were a bit too slow....but, maybe thats just me?

Kronik vs. FF1 Kronik vs. FF1

good "GAME". but..........

all that reading gave me a head-ache............Less reading

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

This is pretty nice

Its pretty cool, but its kinda hard??? like i kept going to the club almost 4 times a day and ask her questions, but she never told me her job. Screwed up a lot of my dates.

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

Hell yeah dude!!

Dude, screw Strawberry Clock.......CarrotClock is the King of the Portal. This flash is the bomb! LOL! This is what Newgrounds is all about (not the war, just the quality of the flash).

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

funny

Pointy's Attack Pointy's Attack

This sux

I must say lvl 3 was hilarious........