XtremePhatnessXtremePhatness

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

NICE

Very nicely done, Everything a simple, straight forward flash should be. BRAVO!!

For Damon For Damon

i would say good things but.....

well, im not going to say all the sympathy shit because Im sure you're getting plenty of that.......but I WOULD like to say that Im more sorry for you than your friend because, quite honenstly, a lot of people dont know how it feels to lose someone very close to you. And second I dont believe in wasting time or money on the dead in that way. I will remember them, but not feel sorry for them. You just cant change the pass. It can tear you apart. I also feel sorry for the other reviewers because in reading most of the reviews for this movie, it seemed that it really touch, moved and saddened people, and they dont seem to realize that this type of thing happens EVERY DAY. It really, truely is hard thing to grasp.

As for the movie itself......Great Music, Im not sure what song it is though, but I thought it worked wonderfuly with the mood. And another comment, I didnt really enjoy you protraying this movie in clock form because when I think of clocks, I think of humor and sillyness...most of the time.....but as you can note, this is not a silly movie, so I had mixed feelings.

And, for you people reading this particular review...DO NOT TAKE THIS IN A BAD WAY. I ment no disrespect to anyone. I liked the movie and my feelings go out to the person who made it.

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

niiiiice

although i must say it was very long.......

But VERY entertaining.......lol

Awesome

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Waaaayyyy too long

Ok, I'm not going to starting being a hipocrite here, but I finished the entire thing (w/all stickers) and it took me about 4 hours straight. It wouldn't be so bad if things picked up faster near the end of the game. Personally. I dont know why this got Daily Feature, Weekly Users Choice, or first place in the monthy contest. I didn't really think there was much complexity or artistic value. But on the Positive side of things, it did make me feel powerful to see lvl 30 next in my profile! THx for that.

Breakout Saga Breakout Saga

Nicely done

I must say that it must have taken you a long time to make this so ill give you props for that. As the game, it was ok.......nothing to new or exciting but......HEY, keep it up!! I can see that you're devoted. : )

One slight comment though, i just thouth that some things were a bit too slow....but, maybe thats just me?

Kronik vs. FF1 Kronik vs. FF1

good "GAME". but..........

all that reading gave me a head-ache............Less reading